Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Miracle Starts with the Beat of a Heart

"Select your friendships carefully. Gather people who will reinforce your lifestyle." ~ Dan Buettner

Welcome back to my blog!!!! I'm so excited you could join me.

Today, I will be discussing lifestyle with all of you. A big part of your lifestyle is the things you surround yourself with. Yes, as a teenager, I go to school. And yes, I get homework every day. This however is not my lifestyle. My lifestyle is surrounding myself with the things I love, such as dance (I am a dancer) and people who hold the same passions as myself. This is what makes a lifestyle, hence the quote above.

Many popular fashion magazines, such as my inspirations of Teen Vogue and Seventeen Magazine, include a lifestyle section. This features stories either from celebrities sharing information about the way they live their lives or anecdotes from what we are accustomed to calling every-day-people; in other words, non celebrities.

I am not sure if I want this to be a two-page double spread story if I would prefer to save that for a summer fashion story. Regardless I feel that this would be an awesome article to include in the June issue of Relatable. It can keep the target audience connected to the content because they will see real-life encounters of either things they wish to accomplish in their lives or lifestyles that match their own. It can serve as an encouragement to keep going.

The lifestyle tabs of Teen Vogue and Seventeen Magazine are listed below this post. Again, these are where I got information from, I have taken much inspiration from these two sources because what they represent is similar enough to what my group and I hope Relatable Magazine will be known for.

Next issue, I plan on starting to develop my pages! Stay tuned and have a good day!!!



http://www.teenvogue.com/story/21-under-21-

http://www.seventeen.com/life/real-girl-stories/

No comments:

Post a Comment