Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tell me a Story

"After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are what we need most in the world." 
             ~Philip Pullman 


Hey bloggers, me again with another update.

Aside from the beautiful images that successful magazines' contain inside of them (because honestly, I choose a magazine for its photo content first) they are also filled with interesting and intoxicating articles that viewers hook onto from word one. This plays a role in the article I plan to write for my double page spread of Relatable... except it won't be an entire article.

Not all stories are set in a standard paragraph by paragraph stature, flowing from one point to the next. What I plan to do will give Relatable style and character, making it differentiate and stand out against competition. As I said above, pictures are important, so I thought, hey, why don't I focus on that and write excerpts for each article of clothing and/or accessory featured? It was a good idea... it still is  a good idea... so I'm going to use it. 

When I was away on my trip north earlier this month, I traveled 'far and wide' to many different stores. While still cold in the snowy northeastern region of the country, their upcoming styles are not: several sun hats, rompers, dresses, and, of course, Swell bottles could be seen left and right. So, being the great photographer that I am, I just had  to take pictures of these garments/accessories and use them for my magazine! 

So, as a gift to all of you for being so supportive throughout my journey, here's a sneak peak of some of the photos I plan to use for my double page spread! Hope you enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment